Scholarship Description :
Kingston University offers postgraduate scholarships for international students in 2012. The scholarships are open to prospective full-time postgraduates in any subject area or field study on a one-year taught masters degree based at Kingston University.
Scholarship Provider :
The Destination Study :
Kingston University, UK
Country of Applicants :
Eligibility & Condition:
Before you begin your application, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- be an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer of a place on a course at Kingston for 2012/13 entry; and
- not currently be registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
Please also note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
The Value of Scholarship :
£250,000 every year, with each international scholarship worth £3,300.
Application Deadline :
31 May 2012
How to Apply :
You can apply online now for September 2012 scholarships. Please check back later for details about January/February 2013 scholarships.
Official Website :
For further information:
Please read scholarship FAQs or contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo by Michelle Jaworski
Incoming search terms:
- kingston university
- hull university business school images
- kingston university london gives scholarship for foreign students on ielts score