Scholarship Description :
MBA Scholarships will be awarded to commemorate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee; celebrate the true spirit of British business and mark Henley Business School’s, University of Reading contribution to developing leaders around the world.
Scholarship Provider :
The scholarships are jointly funded by the business school and organisations that Henley works in partnership with.
The Destination Study :
Henley Business School’s, University of Reading, UK
Country of Applicants :
Eligibility & Condition:
Scholarships will be awarded for who can demonstrate:
- Academic Excellence (as evidenced by a first class degree and/or standing in the top 20% of your graduating class).
And at least one of the following:
- Commitment to the community – evidenced, for example, by volunteering, fundraising or other social enterprise activity
- Entrepreneurial flair – evidenced, for example, by starting a new business, designing a new successful product or service
- Leadership skill – evidenced, for example, by chairing/leading a project/working group, appointed to a leadership role at university or work.
The Value of Scholarship :
- Have the £25,000 fee paid in full
- Have their essays published on both the Henley Business School website and in the Henley Business School Diamond Jubilee Journal
- Attend a networking and presentation event with key alumni and corporate contacts.
Application Deadline :
28 May 2012, 24:00 hrs UK time (GMT +1hr).
How to Apply :
Simply apply for a Henley Full-time MBA.When you receive your offer, you will then be sent an application form to apply for one of these prestigious Henley Diamond Jubilee Scholarships. Register here
Official Website :
Photo by Russell Ede